PRAGMA’s little sister does not want to fall behind. The Spiuk Progeny shoe has been specially designed with triathlon conditions in mind. Triathletes will find excellent breathability, adaptability, great fit, a resistant sole and easy put on/take off for fast transitions.
- Attractive, innovative design.
- Upper structure made with tension straps for great fit and stability.
- Fantastic breathability provided by a large mesh fabric area.
- Quick, high-precision closure with the easily adjustable ATOP dial and kevlar cables plus velcro strap.
- Protective TPU toe cap for safe transitions.
- Stiff sole made of fibreglass and polyamide, with air channels.
- Two pairs of insoles. One of them, perforated.
- Use for: ROAD and TRIATHLON. High level
- Weight (size 43): 580 g.
- Sizes: 37-49
AIRING SHELL SYSTEM
Covering design that favours ventilation through a series of vents that allow the foot to breathe
Polyamide and glass fibre component that keeps weight down and rigidity up.
HIGH FLOW 3 MESH FABRIC
Open-panel fabric for optimal ventilation, lightness and strength.
A wheel and cable closure system for shoes that is fast, simple, safe, precise and very light. Pressure is evenly distributed.
FIX BICYCLE FRAME
Point to attach the shoe to the rod for faster transitions.