Spiuk Risko MTB Cycling Shoes
The ZS11M has always stood out for its robustness and comfort. And its successor, the new RISKO, is set to do likewise. Featuring a new rubber-clad sole for excellent grip on all surfaces and great abrasion resistance.
- Robust, light, elegant design
- Highly compact heat-moulded uppers
- High-Flow 3 mesh panels
- New fitting strip with top padding
- Safe, precise fit via toothed strip. Two different lengths are provided to suit all foot shapes
- Rubber-clad soles for perfect grip on all surfaces
- Rubber reinforcements in the heels and toes
- Weight: 865g (size 42)
- Use for: MTB. High level/competition
- Sizes: 37-47
AIRING SHELL SYSTEM
Covering design that favours ventilation through a series of vents that allow the foot to breathe
THERMO MOULDABLE SHELL
Inner made from heat mouldable material that easily adapts for an excellent fit around the foot.
HIGH FLOW 1
Resistant and breathable mesh fabric.
Polyamide and glass fibre component that keeps weight down and rigidity up.
A shoe buckle for fast, safe, precise adjustment with millimetre by millimetre tightening and a simple pressure relief system.