Spiuk Road Z16R cycling shoe
Demanding cyclists need good reliable shoes and the Spiuk Z16R is exactly what they want. These shoes offer maximum safety and comfort through tough, intensive training sessions.
- Dynamic ergonomic design
- Extremely lightweight upper, strong and easy to keep clean
- Direct breathability through perforations in the uppers
- Stiff sole made of fibreglass and polyamide, with air channels.
- Precise closure system consisting of ratchet strap, kevlar cable and wheel. Two different strap lengths available to fit different foot shapes.
- Upper strap with EVA padding.
- Reinforced toes and heels
- Vents to allow moisture to drain out (Drilling Shell System).
- Two pairs of insoles. One of them, perforated
- Use for: ROAD. High level/competition
- Weight: 650g (size 43)
- Sizes: 38-49
AIRING SHELL SYSTEM
Covering design that favours ventilation through a series of vents that allow the foot to breathe
A shoe buckle for fast, safe, precise adjustment with millimetre by millimeter tightening and a simple pressure relief system
DRILLING SHELL SYSTEM
The shell has strategically located vents ensuring great breathability
THERMO MOULDABLE SHELL
Inner made from heat mouldable material that easily adapts for an excellent fit around the foot.
A wheel and cable closure system for shoes that is fast, simple, safe, precise and very light. Pressure is evenly distributed.
Polyamide and glass fibre component that keeps weight down and rigidity up