Zone 3 Advance Wetsuit Mens
The Advance wetsuit is recognised as the best entry level suit on the market. As well as providing warmth, the wetsuit is designed to help you swim faster and with less effort.
The Advance is the perfect suit for anybody just starting out in open water swimming or triathlon. Alternatively it is a great training suit if you want to save your best suit for racing.
The suit offers the key ingredients which make the Zone3 wetsuit range so popular, but slight changes to the materials and thickness of the product enable the suit to be very competitively priced.
The new Advance not only has a revamped look, but also has some key changes which improve the fit and performance further. The wetsuits offer a fantastic specification including:
- Great flexibility around the shoulders and arms for comfortable and energy efficient swimming.
- Innovative new ‘Extreme Flex’ material used for the underarm panels to significantly improve the distance which can be achieved with each stroke and therefore improve endurance and swim speed.
- Core support buoyancy panels which are designed to help keep the legs and hips in a higher and more streamlined position, therefore reducing drag and making swimming feel much easier.
- The use of ‘SpeedFlo’ fabric on 70% of the wetsuit to minimize drag through the water, increase speed and improve durability. The remaining 30% made from high quality rubberised smoothskin neoprene.
- Zone3’s trademark Silicone coated Pro-Speed CuffsTM on the lower legs to help increase speed of removal and therefore save time and conserve energy.
- This wetsuit has a great fit and the low neckline means it is one of the most comfortable entry level wetsuits available.
- Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for increased flexibility and comfort.
- High quality YKK downwards zipper making the suit easy to take on and off.
- The thickness is 2mm around the shoulders and under arms, 3mm on the chest and upper back, 4mm on the torso, legs and side panels.